Here is the List of Google Algorithm interview questions, it is used to know about the
various information about google algorithm.
1.What is meant by algorithm?
Algorithm is a set of instructions used to finish the work in step by step manner.
2. What are the types of Google algorithm you know?
Exact mobile match
- When the fred algorithm was released?
The fred algorithm was released in the year of 2017 march 8.
4. What are the works of the Google fred algorithm?
a. It is used to find out the thin content
b. It is also used to find out the Affiliate heavy content or ads which is puts more in the website.
5. When the Google possum algorithm was introduced by Google?
Google possum algorithm was introduced in the year of 2016 and the month is Sep 1.
- What is the job of the Google possum algorithm?
It is used to find out the search relevant result to the user in the near by locations. It is mostly depends upon the searcher location.
- Is it Rank brain Google algorithm is part of the Humming bird Google algorithm?
Yes. Rank brain Google algorithm is part of the Humming bird Google algorithm.
- When the Google Rank brain algorithm was introduced by Google?
It was introduced in the year of October 26, 2015.
- what is the main work of the Rank brain algorithm?
It is used to identify the Lightweight content which is present in the websites.
- Which Google algorithm is the Third most important for rank?
Rank brain Google algorithm is the Third most important for rank in Google search engine.
- What is the use of the Exact Mobile Match algorithm?
It is used identify the poor mobile usability and also used to identify the small amount of mobile performance.
12. What is the use of the Pigeon Google algorithm?
It is used to identify the off-page optimization and on-page optimization status.
13. When the Pigeon Google algorithm was introduced by Google?
It was launched in the year of July 2014 in USA Dec 22 2014 in Australia, UK and Canada.
14. How to recover from Pigeon Google algorithm?
By using Search Google console we can able to solve the on-page optimization status.
By creating Back links to the website we can able to improve the off-page optimization performance.
15. What are the duties of the Google Humming bird algorithm?
It is used to identify the keyword density and quality of the content.
16. When the Google Humming bird algorithm was introduced?
It is launched by Google in the year of 2013 Aug 22
17. Which Google Algorithm is used to identify the links of a websites?
The penguin algorithm is doing this work in Google algorithm.
18. what are the jobs of the penguin algorithm?
1. It is used to check the spam links or links are not Releated to the websites.
2. It is also used to check the links are over optimized(numerous amount) or not.
19. Which algorithm works in real time?
Google penguin is the real time working algorithm.
20. Which algorithm is used to check the duplicate content?
panda algorithm is used to check the duplicate content which present in the websites.
21. What are jobs of the panda algorithm?
It is used to find out the duplicate content, Thin content, user-generated spam.
22. Which algorithm is used to assign the penalties and quality of score to the websites?
The panda algorithm is used to assign the penalties and quality of score to the websites.
23. Is it every Google algorithm is rank down the websites?
Yes. Based on the defects relevant algorithms are down the rank of the websites.
24. when the Google Panda algorithm was launched?
Google Panda algorithm was launched in the year of the Feb 24, 2011
Google Algorithm interview questions are used to clear the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) or Digital Marketing interviews. Every websites are works under the Google Algorithms.
Top Google Algorithm interview question are used to clear the Google conditions based on the websites issues. If you want to Rank up your websites in Google, Google interview questions are used.
Here is the List of the Top 24 Google interview questions and answers. This interview question are mostly used for the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) or Digital Marketing professionals.